NEW BLOG LOCATIONS

I've moved to another two blogs, one on writing, and one on general stuff like this one. Please come visit! MY NEW BLOGS:

http://amydeardon1.blogspot.com

http://thestorytemplate.blogspot.com


Sunday, October 12, 2008

Cute Pix

Just wanted to post some life reminders for a Sunday evening. Hope you're well, dear friends!



Believe in yourself

***



Always try to see the glass half-full

***



Remain calm, even when it seems hopeless

***



Try to have a little fun every day...it's important

***



Don't waste food

***



Watch your step

***



It will get better

***



Seize the moment

4 comments:

Rosslyn Elliott said...

I love the one with the horse and wagon! I've been the horse many a time. :-)

Rita Gerlach said...

Those are great, Amy. Thanks for adding some humor to my morning. My favorite --- the cat in the birdcage.

Amy Deardon said...

They're all good...I think my favorite is the kitten in the glass. I wonder how he got out...

Travis said...

I wonder how you get a kitten in a glass.

It was my favorite also.