NEW BLOG LOCATIONS

I've moved to another two blogs, one on writing, and one on general stuff like this one. Please come visit! MY NEW BLOGS:

http://amydeardon1.blogspot.com

http://thestorytemplate.blogspot.com


Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year's Resolutions

Happy 2009, everyone.

*

Trust in the LORD with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways acknowledge him,
and he will make your paths straight.

Proverbs 3:5-6

*

Unless the LORD builds the house,
its builders labor in vain.
Unless the LORD watches over the city,
the watchmen stand guard in vain.

Psalm 127:1 (NIV)

*

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the LORD,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future."

Jeremiah 29:11 (NIV)

*

Here's to a new year, full of hope and promise!

2 comments:

Jessica Nelson said...

EEK! I love it! What better than the Word of God to plan for our future. LOL

Lydia said...

I love these verses of scripture. Great way to start the new year--claiming the promises of God. I'm encouraged. Thanks, Amy!